|The Official Contest Software of the Deal Current Network | Deal Current: Daily Deal Software|
|Contest Software|Contest Features|Pricing|Our Clients|Getting Started|
The following privacy statement governs all use of the ArtisticHub.com website (the Site).
The Site is owned and operated by Collar Free, Inc. (Collar Free).
Collar Free has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement
in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf).
The address of Collar Free’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement is listed at the end of this
policy (Designated Agent). It is Collar Free’s policy to (1) block access to or remove content (including, without limitation,
text, graphics and photos) (collectively, Content) that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been
illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove
and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Collar Free websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Collar Free is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the requester including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the requester has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
It is Collar Free’s policy:
1. To remove or disable access to the infringing Content;
2. To notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the Content;
3. That repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the system and that Collar Free will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
If the Content provider, member or user believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such Content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content;
4. Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Collar Free is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Collar Free may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Collar Free’s discretion.
Please contact Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
434 W Cedar St. #200
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 795-2993
Facsimile: (866) 497-1509